19th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC

    Message 1 of 34 , May 25 6:42 AM
      Everyone is invited to join us for the next hammock campout June 8-10
      at Hot Springs, NC! Several folks have already let me know they will
      attend, so it promisses to be another great campout. Our last
      campout in April was well attended with plenty of home-made hammocks
      and gear and the June campout is shaping up to be the same.
      Remember, everyone is invited no matter which hammock you have--we
      also enjoy first timers and ground-sleeping hammock wantabees!

      Speer Hammocks will provide hots dogs & slaw for the Saturday Night
      Hot Dog Roast, but anyone wishing to bring additional food to share
      will be appreciated. Things like chips, dip, salad, chili, potato
      salad, cookies, brownies, etc will be eagerly accepted! Everyone
      should bring their own drinks.

      Saturday, June 9th is the Bluff Mountain Bluegrass Festival with
      plenty of home-grown music in the park only a 2 minute walk from our
      campsite. Anyone wishing to bring their own insturments should feel
      free to do so--we might have our own jam session at our campsite!

      More details of the campout can be found at:
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsJun07.htm

      Letting me know you're coming isn't required, but it would give us a
      better idea of how many hot dogs to bring--just email me a short
      message off line: ed@...

      Hope to see everyone in June.....Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletter
      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
    • ij santiago
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 12, 2007
        well, i am glad everyone enjoyed themselfs:). i hope to be attending the one
        in septermber.looking at the posted pics at the moment....