Re: Youngblood's Tarp Tent

    Message 1 of 3 , May 22 5:03 PM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "gtvlfed" <jneale@...> wrote:

      > Dave, what can you tell me about your Catenary Tarp (130" x120") that
      > you set up in a tentish configuration? Is that your own design or can
      > it be purchased? Is the tent shape only possible with the catenary
      > cut? It looks very cozy!
      >
      > Jim

      Yes that is my hammock tarptent design and it is not currently being
      offered for sale, but that could change. I am currently working on a
      slightly different design that may not be quite as complicated to make
      and will be easier to setup. If it passes the muster when I get it in
      a good wind storm, it may end up being offered for sale. I'm working
      with Ed Speer on this and he has a few other products in the pipeline
      ahead of this.

      Dave