Youngblood's Tarp Tent

  • gtvlfed
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2007
      Dave, what can you tell me about your Catenary Tarp (130" x120") that
      you set up in a tentish configuration? Is that your own design or can
      it be purchased? Is the tent shape only possible with the catenary
      cut? It looks very cozy!

      Jim

        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2007
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "gtvlfed" <jneale@...> wrote:

          > Dave, what can you tell me about your Catenary Tarp (130" x120") that
          > you set up in a tentish configuration? Is that your own design or can
          > it be purchased? Is the tent shape only possible with the catenary
          > cut? It looks very cozy!
          >
          > Jim

          Yes that is my hammock tarptent design and it is not currently being
          offered for sale, but that could change. I am currently working on a
          slightly different design that may not be quite as complicated to make
          and will be easier to setup. If it passes the muster when I get it in
          a good wind storm, it may end up being offered for sale. I'm working
          with Ed Speer on this and he has a few other products in the pipeline
          ahead of this.

          Dave