SnugFit UnderQuilt

  • gtvlfed
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2007
      Ed,

      How can I see the SnugFit? Have you got pics you could post or send?
      Have they been tested with Hennessey's? Can they be surgically
      enhanced (adjusted to 3 or 3.5 inch loft)?

      Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2007
        Ed is off looking for emeralds for a few days and he will post some
        photos of his new products when he gets back. But, in the mean time I
        know a good bit about the SnugFit Underquilt. There are two models
        that differ slightly in how they attach to hammocks-- one for a Speer
        Hammock that turns it into an insulated hammock and a second Universal
        Model that works as an underquilt for most other hammocks. The
        Universal Model has been tested on the original symmetrical Hennessy
        Hammock and the Expedition Asym. It worked fine and is expected to
        work fine with the other Hennessy models as well.

        The loft is fixed and there is no need for surgical enhancement as the
        down stays put in this design. It has variable height baffles which
        place more insulation where you need it the most... you don't really
        notice a cold spot when the temperature drops below its insulating
        capability.

        Dave

      • karens62@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2007
          Ed is on a business trip and won't gte back until late tonight or tomorrow. Because the SnugFit Underquilt is brandy, spankin new, we haven't had a chance to post photos. We expect to get those onto the wesite within the next week or two.

          Karen