to Matthew.......

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2003
      Matthew, it worked! I strung it with the soft tubing first, then threaded
      a softer nylon cord than what came with the original hammock through the
      tubing, hung it, hung me in it and am very pleased with the result. Thanks
      for the suggestion.

      Christina

      Blessed Be the Peacemakers!

      May Blesswings of Peace n Love surround you!

      May your Mind be filled with Wisdom.
      May your Eyes be filled with Beauty.
      May your Soul be filled with Peace.
      May your Heart be filled with Love.