Re: [Hammock Camping] modified sleeping bag

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 14 , May 8 6:34 AM
      You musta been typing a reply the same timeIi was. no fair you being
      a faster typer... But, the extra lenght may be a big part of my
      comfort in the bag over hammock. Using a bag does make it fell a
      little shorter so my 11 foot hammock may fell more like a 9 footer.
      As you know, there is a limit on how long you can praqctiacally go.
      Any longer than around 11 or 12 fee and you will need a huge tarp (at
      least length wise bu width would stay about the same) plus need to be
      able to reach way up to tie it off high enough to stay clear of the
      ground.

      Coy Boy
      PS I forgot to mention in the other reply but Codys still doing well
      at the preaching school. ever time he comes home he preaches to
      me...and is ready for a long hike if he can find the time. He and
      another student are working on plans to go to Wyoming this summer
      though. I need a job that would let me tag along.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/gerzson/20070203MaguraMarga/photo#5030927
      > > > 010108002354

      > > > work
      > > > bag is
      > > > torso

      > > > put

      > > > for

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • gerzson
      Message 2 of 14 , May 9 12:44 AM
        On 5/8/07, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:
        > PS garizon, I saw your pic of the blue bag. If you could get one (a
        > closeup) of the hood slit cut it would be great. I may try that on
        > my Volt.

        Here are the (unsorted) pics from last night.
        I made some close-ups of both ends.

        gerzson
      • gerzson
        Message 3 of 14 , May 9 2:17 AM