Re: [Hammock Camping] "How to Make your own... (was Quilt Kit Help)

  • C C Wayah
    Message 1 of 19 , May 2, 2007
      I met Mr Bilgy in Ct along the Housatonic with his tent.
      He gave us hikers a grand tour of this tent. Sure made since in the heat of
      that hiking trip. He said it kept him warm when he secured the side to the
      ground closley
      in cold weather..
      I really liked that design for condenstion control and space.

      Rogene