Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock camping without bottom insulation

  • C C Wayah
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 26, 2007
      André
      Please
      Post pictures of your hike.
      It's been 40 years since I've seen Lake Lucern in person and post pictures
      of your other hike.

      Rogene
    • André Corterier
      Message 2 of 17 , May 9, 2007
        I've put up a few pictures of Lake Lucerne. There's not a hammock on
        anyone of them, so I put them in the photo section of BackpackingTalk.

        I hope the link works for everyone.

        André