My foot surgery

  • karens62@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 2:35 PM
      I've gotten several emails asking how my surgery went. Well, it didn't. Because of various reasons, it was cancelled and will be rescheduled for sometime later this summer (after the June SEHHA campout) - thanks for the good words though!

      Karen
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20 3:53 PM
        well thanks for letting us know. does it put a damper on summer plans? i do
        wish you the best when its done.
        may go to the june sehha.

      • karens62@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21 8:55 AM
          Ed and I will figure out a way to still have fun - we always do! Canoeing is a great sport to do when you can't walk well.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 21 10:07 AM
            woo whooo, there you go!!! si, once again have fun!!!