BOTTOM insulation

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2007
      The best thing about bottom insulation is the BUG protection.

      The skeeters here in the southern Appalachians can suck your blood
      right through the hammock cloth. And they love low hanging bottoms!
    • ian toal
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2007
        Bill,

        Being new to hammock camping and so far only going out in the winter, I would never of thought of that. Thank you for an easy lesson in bug protection.

        Enjoy,

        Ian

        Bill <heavybdrums@...> wrote: The best thing about bottom insulation is the BUG protection.