Re: Hammock Camping I need your suggestions......

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2003
      <dchinell@m...> wrote:
      > If you want to do something simple to ease the strain on the
      > fabric, consider using thicker rope.
      >
      > Bear

      Hi Bear,

      I wondered whether thicker roap would be a good thing. That which
      came with this hammock is fairly thin, but hard (almost a plastic)
      cord. It's not my choice. I'll get something thicker, but with more
      flexibility. Thanks for the suggestions. And thanks, too, for
      letting me know that it's okay.

      Christina