RE: Hammock Camping Re: The 4 Pocket Bugnet

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2003
      Message
      Sounds like a good trip Deb. Nothing quite as satisfing as using your own home-made gear and finding it works better than everyone elses!  I too was out this last week and found that when I avoided the buggy stream bottoms where the established campsites were and instead setup on the dryier mountain side, I could actually leave my bug net off--which is fine with me.  But your skitters up there can get down right mean and I'm sure you were glad to have the bug net, especially when you could hear them buzzing just inches away!  Ohhh, the peace of mind that comes from having the right gear!   ...Ed