SEHHA request

  • karens62@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
      Ed and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. We should have plenty of hotdogs and fixin's but one thing we keep running short of is lawn chairs. We had accumulated quite a collection but over time, it has diminished as they break, rust away, etc. If anyone has an extra or two and doesn't mind throwing them into their trunk, it would be much appreciated.

      Thanks - See you in a couple of days!

      Karen
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
        we're still working out a car pool but if we can get a van, i'll bring 2 or 3 extra chairs. hope you're keepin ed strait... or vice versa<g>.

        karens62@... wrote: Ed and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. We should have plenty of hotdogs and fixin's but one thing we keep running short of is lawn chairs. We had accumulated quite a collection but over time, it has diminished as they break, rust away, etc. If anyone has an extra or two and doesn't mind throwing them into their trunk, it would be much appreciated.

        Thanks - See you in a couple of days!

        Karen

      • Ralph Oborn
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
          If anyone has an extra or two and doesn't mind throwing them into their
          trunk, it would be much appreciated.

          Thanks - See you in a couple of days!

          Karen

          Hmmmm, you'd think a group like this could come up with a hammock chair?

          Hang both ends of a hammock from the same branch....?
          Then climb in?

          Ralph

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 12, 2007
              Karen, I have 2 extra and will put them in my car right now so I
              don't forget them. And I'm making hotdog chili in the morning to
              bring for the hotdog cookout on Sat nite. See you all in Hot Springs
              on Fri. I'll be there early!

              Hooch

              --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, karens62@... wrote:

              > Ed and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone this
              weekend. We should have plenty of hotdogs and fixin's but one thing
              we keep running short of is lawn chairs. We had accumulated quite a
              collection but over time, it has diminished as they break, rust away,
              etc. If anyone has an extra or two and doesn't mind throwing them
              into their trunk, it would be much appreciated.

              > Thanks - See you in a couple of days!
              >
              > Karen

            • Noah and Jay
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 12, 2007
                I'm also bringing an extra ENO SingleNest setup if anyone brings a
                gues that doesn't have a hammock yet. If nothing else, we can try
                the hammcok chair idea!

                --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, karens62@... wrote:

                > Ed and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone this
                weekend. We should have plenty of hotdogs and fixin's but one thing
                we keep running short of is lawn chairs. We had accumulated quite a
                collection but over time, it has diminished as they break, rust away,
                etc. If anyone has an extra or two and doesn't mind throwing them
                into their trunk, it would be much appreciated.

                > Thanks - See you in a couple of days!
                >
                > Karen

              • ij santiago
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 12, 2007
                  well i have 2 portable stools that i will bring.