Re: [Hammock Camping] Your Top 5 Bits of Hammocking Wisdom

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10 3:51 AM
      yes, we'll make sure to let the hammocking community know.
      ...tim

      chcoa <jdeben@...> wrote: Very helpful Tim, thank you. Will you or someone else be posting when
      this is complete and can be viewed?

      jamie in az

      > on several people are getting ready to
      shoot a series of short video clips that demonstrate most of the
      basics of hammocking.
      > some of the demos that i can think of right off include
      hanging a HH, hanging a speer type, different methods to attach the
      support to the tree, attaching & adjusting an under quilt. there
      will be others too of course.