Re: Fixing HH Asym

  • Wayne Kraft
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2007
      Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I am hearing impaired and can't use a phone the
      normal way, so I expect everyone to use email. I'll try calling Tom with a relay operator, but
      it's kind of a pain.

      The ridge line actually broke in two and it happened when I grabbed it without really thinking
      to rearrange my 200 lb carcass in the hammock. It happened on the next to the last day of
      my last hike of the season last summer and the next night was so warm, clear and wondrous
      I just sacked out on the ground. First trip of the year this year was in the high desert with no
      trees so i didn't need the hammock, but I've got some great hammock trips coming up. It
      would be nice to just send it in and have it fixed, but if Tom's as busy as it appears I'm
      wondering when I'd get the hammock back.

      Wayne