RE: [Hammock Camping] asym tarp

  • michael thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      hennessy sells a really good hex tarp that is about perfect for my needs..it is 60 bucks as i recall..

      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.comFrom: hacktorious@...: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:55:22 -0400Subject: [Hammock Camping] asym tarp

      Anyone ever try making an over-sized asym tarp, for a hennessy, similar tothe JRB? I am thinking about making one and could use any advice,instructions, or whatever is available. Thanks.-- Scottwww.AntiFuel.comMinds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]