Re:Materials for my next ZHammock

  • Mel Church
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
      Hi, I used the Nightwing on the Pct last spring.
      Wasn't impressed with design ,it was hard to tighten
      all the stakes to get a good set-up. Flapped in the
      wind all night. Was usually windy in the desert. I am
      going to make a hammock tarp built like the maccat
      tarp with catenary cuts on the sides and ends. I use
      an 8X10 tarp from Ed Speere, which has good coverage,
      but flaps in the wind unless staked out with extra
      guidelines, which I would like not to have to use.
      Backfire

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time