Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: relatively easy hike for a weekend

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
      todmassa@...

      Hi Tod,

      Hey is there a way you can clip out all the code on the bottom of your
      messages to hammock camping.

      It kinda clutters up the list.

      Thanks

      Ralph Oborn (Assistant moderator)

      For example....

      <!--

      #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,
      sans-serif;}
      #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
      sans-serif;}
      #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
      #ygrp-text{
      font-family:Georgia;
      }
      #ygrp-text p{
      margin:0 0 1em 0;}
      #ygrp-tpmsgs{
      font-family:Arial;
      clear:both;}

      On 3/26/07, Tod Massa <todmassa@...> wrote:

      > Hike it...don't run it!!! I made the mistake of running about half of this
      > trail one day in August. Horrible nightmare of experience....crawled the
      > last quarter of miles to the top of the falls at the southern end. literally
      > crawled.
      >
      > Great trail though.
      >
      > Tod

    • Tod Massa
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
        Will do. Apologies...didn't realize it was set to rich-text.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
          eltebujo@...
          Just hit one of my Groups - Dumped and not sent to my
          members. Off Topic and for me it is Spam.

          Your Welcome.

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.