Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Test

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 16, 2007
      sometimes it takes longer than it should. and at times i see posts pop in place behind posts i have already read. must be something guming up the lines<g>.

      Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Womble" wrote:

      > Test to see how long it takes for my message to post.

      That was quick... I posted one this morning that never showed up.
      Anybody else had a problem with that?

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 17, 2007
        Tim,

        I see my post finally made it about a day late... I guess I need to
        get some of that Yahoo Internet Grease from you next time I see you to
        see if that will help my posts slide through quicker. How about
        bringing some for me to Hot Springs next month?

        Dave

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 17, 2007
          be glad to dave<G>. ...tim
          PS... this message was posted @ 11:18 est, sat, 3/17