Re: [Hammock Camping] Newbie Intro

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
      i left off an s at the end of that address & when i clicked on it to try it out, it took me to a site that i garentee you i didn't mean to link to<g>.
      try this <http://hammockforums.net>

      tim garner <slowhike@...> wrote: and check out
      but when you get to the questions, this is where i got my start w/ hammocks. lots of knowledgeable folks here.

      Tina Paxton wrote: First, a quick intro: I am 43 year old. 2006 was the year I focused on
      losing weight -- in excess of 100lbs. 2007 is the year I focus on becoming
      a Hiker/Backpacker. I am a total rookie so I have allot to learn and am
      using all the resources I can to educate myself. I'm here to learn about
      hammock camping before I decide on whether to get a tent or a hammock.

      At this point, I'm not even sure what questions to ask so....help!