Re: [Hammock Camping] [Fwd: Re: changing rooms - How to Tie a Lungi] - photos posted

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 8, 2007
      Sewing machine? Who said anything about a sewing machine? Dental floss
      and a needle is about my limit! And with a lungi, if you sew crooked,
      it doesn't matter.

      CL

      ij santiago wrote:
      > trust me cara, you don't want me near a sewing machine.....but the glue
      > might be the ticket!
      > i will look for silk. cotton and the at, don't mix....
      > thakx...
    • Cara Lin Bridgman
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 8, 2007
        Multi-use -- as others have stated before.

        Although pants can also be multi-use, the only things they do better
        than a lungi are save embarrassment if you fall out of a tree or do a
        Marylin Monroe and reduce entanglement when bushwacking. They are also
        likely to be warmer when it's cold.

        Cl