Re: [Hammock Camping] Make Magazine

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
      It takes you to a magazine which requires subscription to read the
      article. Don't bother.

      Rick

      --
      Walk Well!

      Rick (Risk)

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
        thanks rick. do you think you'll be at hot springs in april?

        article. Don't bother.

        Rick

        tim garner wrote:
        > i don't think i'll click on that link untill someone else does.
        >
        > Without_the_US wrote:
        >
        > http://www.makezine.com/09/
        >
        > Make Magazine in it's new edition Volume 09 has a 2 page article.
        >
        > Instant Hammock by Tim Anderson in Heirloom Technology
        > Make your own hammock in less time than it takes to read this. Page 40
        >
        > http://makezine.com/09/heirloom/

        --
        Walk Well!

        Rick (Risk)

        *********************************
        http://www.imrisk.com
        author of
        A Wildly Successful 200 Mile Hike
        www.wayahpress.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
          I just don't know yet.

          Rick

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
            This is the second link..............
            Actually Make is a good mag. and has an interesting web site.

            Cool hammock, I have made 2

            I made 2 hammocks like this from plans in "Hammock Camping" by ED Speer.

            My boys (4 and 7) sleep in them most nights. Works great for thier allergies, the bedding is much easier to keep clean.

            Speer has a website

            www.hammockcamping.com

            With some great tips.

            Art.

            Posted by kf7gd on February 13, 2007 at 23:25:04 Pacific Time