Re: [Hammock Camping] Make Magazine

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
      i don't think i'll click on that link untill someone else does<g>.

      Without_the_US <eagle@...> wrote:

      http://www.makezine.com/09/

      Make Magazine in it's new edition Volume 09 has a 2 page article.

      Instant Hammock by Tim Anderson in Heirloom Technology
      Make your own hammock in less time than it takes to read this. Page 40

      http://makezine.com/09/heirloom/

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
        It takes you to a magazine which requires subscription to read the
        article. Don't bother.

        Rick

        --
        Walk Well!

        Rick (Risk)

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
          thanks rick. do you think you'll be at hot springs in april?

          article. Don't bother.

          Rick

          tim garner wrote:
          > i don't think i'll click on that link untill someone else does.
          >
          > Without_the_US wrote:
          >
          > http://www.makezine.com/09/
          >
          > Make Magazine in it's new edition Volume 09 has a 2 page article.
          >
          > Instant Hammock by Tim Anderson in Heirloom Technology
          > Make your own hammock in less time than it takes to read this. Page 40
          >
          > http://makezine.com/09/heirloom/

          --
          Walk Well!

          Rick (Risk)

          *********************************
          http://www.imrisk.com
          author of
          A Wildly Successful 200 Mile Hike
          www.wayahpress.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
            I just don't know yet.

            Rick

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
              This is the second link..............
              Actually Make is a good mag. and has an interesting web site.

              Cool hammock, I have made 2

              I made 2 hammocks like this from plans in "Hammock Camping" by ED Speer.

              My boys (4 and 7) sleep in them most nights. Works great for thier allergies, the bedding is much easier to keep clean.

              Speer has a website

              www.hammockcamping.com

              With some great tips.

              Art.

              Posted by kf7gd on February 13, 2007 at 23:25:04 Pacific Time