SEHHA April Campout

  • Noah and Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi all, long time no see. Been working my butt off as usual, trying to
      take some time here and there to relax. Quick question for all: Is it
      just me or is anyone else getting excited about the April campout?
      Don't know about y'all, but I've already requested the days off from
      work and am anxiously counting the days to Hot Springs. By the way,
      I'm staying an extra night on Sunday at Creek Ridge if anyone wants to
      join me! See you all in Hot Springs!!