Re:New to the group

  • KF7GD Art
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
      Im just getting started as well (in outdoor camping) but I made 2 hammocks for my boys from the Hammock Camping book by Ed Speer. and they sleep in them every nite at home. This summer we will be moving outside for a few nights.

      http://www.speerhammocks.com/

      I dont work for him or anything, just a great book, seem like nice folks to.

      Art. sahd for Arthur 7 and Jt 4, "I get the top hammock tonight!"