Re: [Hammock Camping] New to the group

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
      welcome to the group christie. a great place to learn how to hang you're family... in hammocks that is <g>. ...tim

      Christie <lingerielady20001@...> wrote: Hi there!

      I'm new to the group. We are also a family that is new to hammock
      camping!

      I am in the process of making everyone their own hammock!

      Hoping to learn some great hints and such from this group!

    • KF7GD Art
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
        Im just getting started as well (in outdoor camping) but I made 2 hammocks for my boys from the Hammock Camping book by Ed Speer. and they sleep in them every nite at home. This summer we will be moving outside for a few nights.

        http://www.speerhammocks.com/

        I dont work for him or anything, just a great book, seem like nice folks to.

        Art. sahd for Arthur 7 and Jt 4, "I get the top hammock tonight!"