New to the group

  • Christie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2007
      Hi there!

      I'm new to the group. We are also a family that is new to hammock
      camping!

      I am in the process of making everyone their own hammock!

      Hoping to learn some great hints and such from this group!

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
          Im just getting started as well (in outdoor camping) but I made 2 hammocks for my boys from the Hammock Camping book by Ed Speer. and they sleep in them every nite at home. This summer we will be moving outside for a few nights.

          http://www.speerhammocks.com/

          I dont work for him or anything, just a great book, seem like nice folks to.

          Art. sahd for Arthur 7 and Jt 4, "I get the top hammock tonight!"