RE: [Hammock Camping] Sex in a Hammock!

  • Stuhr, Tim
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
      Ditto

      Tim

      -----Original Message-----
      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Womble
      Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:10 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Sex in a Hammock!

      > Future posts from this member are now subject to moderation.
      >

      > Ralph Oborn Asistant moderator.

      Thanks Ralph.

      Dave

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Mike Swaine
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
        Thank you. I'm always looking for dual uses of my backpacking equipment and just happen
        to have a Hennessey, just wish I could convince my wife that backpacking is a worthwhile
        endeavor. I've yet to run across a forest nymph in my many back woods adventures, but I'll
        keep my eye open.
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
          Thanks Ralph, I've been out of town & missed this one. I'm in favor of
          deleting & banning this member now, but will wait for his response before
          making a decision if you think we should..Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          _____