Re: [Hammock Camping] Sex in a Hammock!

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007

      > Future posts from this member are now subject to moderation.
      >

      > Ralph Oborn Asistant moderator.

      Thanks Ralph.

      Dave
    • Stuhr, Tim
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
        Ditto

        Tim

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
          Thank you. I'm always looking for dual uses of my backpacking equipment and just happen
          to have a Hennessey, just wish I could convince my wife that backpacking is a worthwhile
          endeavor. I've yet to run across a forest nymph in my many back woods adventures, but I'll
          keep my eye open.
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
            Thanks Ralph, I've been out of town & missed this one. I'm in favor of
            deleting & banning this member now, but will wait for his response before
            making a decision if you think we should..Ed

            Moderator, Hammock Camping List

            Editor, Hammock Camping News

            Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

            _____