Re: [Hammock Camping] Sex in a Hammock!

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2007
      i'm sure some liked your story, but this forum has quite a few decent people (including ladies) that don't appreciate that kind of garbage here.
      if you can't show any more respect than that, i for one would happy to see you take your posts some where else. ...tim

      tory1942 <tory1942@...> wrote:
      For users of the Hennessy Hammock only:

      1. Significant other (female), acting as a Caucasian Feminist Goddess,
      deigns to have physical sex relations with a mere mortal.
      2. SO lies in the hammock, with her 'works' near the upper end of the
      entry slit.
      3. Man stands up in the hammock entry opening.
      4. Man drops his lower garments, and remains standing, with his 'works'
      covered by the hammock sides.
      5. Man inserts his tongue and/or membrum verilae into his SO, and goes
      to town.
      6. When the squealing, thrashing, shaking and groaning stops, the deed
      is done.
      7. Man reaches down, masthead's his pants, and slumps against whichever
      tree is closest.
      8. Goddess (SO) calls down from hammock, saying, "is that all there is?
      My boyfriend can stay hard for hours, you wimp."
      9. Man decides that solo, stealth camping has a lot to recommend it.

      Any questions?

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 26, 2007
        Future posts from this member are now subject to moderation.

        Ralph Oborn Asistant moderator.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007

          > Future posts from this member are now subject to moderation.
          >

          > Ralph Oborn Asistant moderator.

          Thanks Ralph.

          Dave
        • Stuhr, Tim
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
            Ditto

            Tim

            > Future posts from this member are now subject to moderation.
            >

            > Ralph Oborn Asistant moderator.

            Thanks Ralph.

            Dave

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Mike Swaine
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
              Thank you. I'm always looking for dual uses of my backpacking equipment and just happen
              to have a Hennessey, just wish I could convince my wife that backpacking is a worthwhile
              endeavor. I've yet to run across a forest nymph in my many back woods adventures, but I'll
              keep my eye open.
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
                Thanks Ralph, I've been out of town & missed this one. I'm in favor of
                deleting & banning this member now, but will wait for his response before
                making a decision if you think we should..Ed

                Moderator, Hammock Camping List

                Editor, Hammock Camping News

                Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

                _____