Sex in a Hammock!

  • tory1942
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2007
      For users of the Hennessy Hammock only:

      1. Significant other (female), acting as a Caucasian Feminist Goddess,
      deigns to have physical sex relations with a mere mortal.
      2. SO lies in the hammock, with her 'works' near the upper end of the
      entry slit.
      3. Man stands up in the hammock entry opening.
      4. Man drops his lower garments, and remains standing, with his 'works'
      covered by the hammock sides.
      5. Man inserts his tongue and/or membrum verilae into his SO, and goes
      to town.
      6. When the squealing, thrashing, shaking and groaning stops, the deed
      is done.
      7. Man reaches down, masthead's his pants, and slumps against whichever
      tree is closest.
      8. Goddess (SO) calls down from hammock, saying, "is that all there is?
      My boyfriend can stay hard for hours, you wimp."
      9. Man decides that solo, stealth camping has a lot to recommend it.

      Any questions?

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 2007
          Future posts from this member are now subject to moderation.

          Ralph Oborn Asistant moderator.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007

            > Future posts from this member are now subject to moderation.
            >

            > Ralph Oborn Asistant moderator.

            Thanks Ralph.

            Dave
          • Stuhr, Tim
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
              Ditto

              Tim

              > Future posts from this member are now subject to moderation.
              >

              > Ralph Oborn Asistant moderator.

              Thanks Ralph.

              Dave

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Mike Swaine
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
                Thank you. I'm always looking for dual uses of my backpacking equipment and just happen
                to have a Hennessey, just wish I could convince my wife that backpacking is a worthwhile
                endeavor. I've yet to run across a forest nymph in my many back woods adventures, but I'll
                keep my eye open.
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
                  Thanks Ralph, I've been out of town & missed this one. I'm in favor of
                  deleting & banning this member now, but will wait for his response before
                  making a decision if you think we should..Ed

                  Moderator, Hammock Camping List

                  Editor, Hammock Camping News

                  Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

                  _____