RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Flash-light's

  • michael thomas
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 24, 2007
      if you are fully commited to this idea..try looking at trucker gear i have
      seen book holders for paper backs and larger books being sold at major truck
      stops..these have several atachment points for hooking to visors and
      such..safe journeys

      >From: "David Elliott" <delliott78@...>
      >To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Flash-light's
      >Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:02:05 -0500
      >
      >Hey, thanks for all the great ides on reading lights. I like the idea of
      >MP3s and audio books best (small and light!) but I'll probably be
      >fashioning
      >contraptions out of coat hangers and clips, too. If there are any
      >successful prototypes I'll let you know.
      >David

      >Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from
      >Microsoft�
      >Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002499mrt/direct/01/
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more�.then map the best route!