Re: Flash-light's

  • David Elliott
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 24, 2007
      Hey, thanks for all the great ides on reading lights. I like the idea of
      MP3s and audio books best (small and light!) but I'll probably be fashioning
      contraptions out of coat hangers and clips, too. If there are any
      successful prototypes I'll let you know.
      David

      Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft�
    • michael thomas
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 24, 2007
        if you are fully commited to this idea..try looking at trucker gear i have
        seen book holders for paper backs and larger books being sold at major truck
        stops..these have several atachment points for hooking to visors and
        such..safe journeys

        >From: "David Elliott" <delliott78@...>
        >To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Flash-light's
        >Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:02:05 -0500
        >
        >Hey, thanks for all the great ides on reading lights. I like the idea of
        >MP3s and audio books best (small and light!) but I'll probably be
        >fashioning
        >contraptions out of coat hangers and clips, too. If there are any
        >successful prototypes I'll let you know.
        >David

        >Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from
        >Microsoft�
        >Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002499mrt/direct/01/
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more�.then map the best route!