Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Flash-light's

  • ian toal
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 23 4:51 PM
      I have another link for you for solar powered chargers. The sight is really good and has a lot of solar powered options for home, travel and camping. Check it out...Solar Cell Phone Charger :: Silicon Solar Inc

      This link leads to cell phone chargers but you can find battery chargers here too.

      Enjoy,

      Ian

      Randal Swink <rswink@...> wrote: I really want a way to solar/mechanical charge a MP3 player, cell phone, or
      NiMH batteries for the GPS. Anybody know of anything like that?

      On 2/23/07, jonas4321 <jonas4321@...> wrote:

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Oborn" <Ralph.oborn@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I tried a palm top computer with a guttenberg book loaded..... hard to
      > > push tiny buttons with gloves on :]
      > >
      > I am hooked on audiobooks, either from the library or from my
      > Audible.com account. From the library, I rip the CD's to MP3, from
      > Audible, they are ready for an MP3 player. I use a 1G Creative Labs
      > flash-based MP3 player and earbuds. Weighs less than a book even with
      > multiple spare batteries.
      >
      > Taking a glove off to hit the button once or twice is not a hassle.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities.
      > Links

    • Deb
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 23 8:55 PM
        Another website is for solar chargers is solio.com

        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 24 5:02 AM
          Hey, thanks for all the great ides on reading lights. I like the idea of
          MP3s and audio books best (small and light!) but I'll probably be fashioning
          contraptions out of coat hangers and clips, too. If there are any
          successful prototypes I'll let you know.
          David

          Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft�
        • michael thomas
          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 24 12:35 PM
            if you are fully commited to this idea..try looking at trucker gear i have
            seen book holders for paper backs and larger books being sold at major truck
            stops..these have several atachment points for hooking to visors and
            such..safe journeys

            >From: "David Elliott" <delliott78@...>
            >To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Flash-light's
            >Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:02:05 -0500
            >
            >Hey, thanks for all the great ides on reading lights. I like the idea of
            >MP3s and audio books best (small and light!) but I'll probably be
            >fashioning
            >contraptions out of coat hangers and clips, too. If there are any
            >successful prototypes I'll let you know.
            >David

            >Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from
            >Microsoft�
            >Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002499mrt/direct/01/
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more�.then map the best route!