Re: [Hammock Camping] Group Admin Question

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
      My work email rejects emails from
      yahoo groups and I otherwise don't get back to the site often enough,
      but I do check my feedreader often so this would really help me keep up...

      Not answering your question but maybe an alternative suggestion.
      All my yahoo groups stuff are sent to my gmail account where they are
      sorted. Then while at work if I have a moment I pop into Gmail to see what
      happening and my official work account remains uncluttered.

      Hit me off list if you would like a Gmail invite.

      Ralph Oborn