Group Admin Question

  • Robert Neville
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
      Not sure who has the reigns on this, but is there any objection to
      enabling RSS feeds for this group? My work email rejects emails from
      yahoo groups and I otherwise don't get back to the site often enough,
      but I do check my feedreader often so this would really help me keep up...

      PS Since I've never moderated a group on Yahoo before, I have no clue
      how to turn it on (but I assume it's in some setting page somewhere),
      but I do know that other groups I subscribe to here have it, so it
      must be possible...
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
        My work email rejects emails from
        yahoo groups and I otherwise don't get back to the site often enough,
        but I do check my feedreader often so this would really help me keep up...

        Not answering your question but maybe an alternative suggestion.
        All my yahoo groups stuff are sent to my gmail account where they are
        sorted. Then while at work if I have a moment I pop into Gmail to see what
        happening and my official work account remains uncluttered.

        Hit me off list if you would like a Gmail invite.

        Ralph Oborn