Re: Fw: [Hammock Camping] no more cheap Walmart fabric

  • jonas4321
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2007
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "lmonasky" <lmonasky@...> wrote:

> [...]
      New York. I have been buying tents there since 1975. I grew up there
      and they always carried ripstop nylon and canvas by the roll. They are
      on Conklin Ave but I don't know the phone number. All I know is the
      area code 607.

      > Joe

      Here's their web page. It doesn't say anything about fabrics, I'll
      have to give them a call. They are only two hours from me.

      http://www.eurekacampingctr.com/eureka/text_1.asp?s_id=0&

      Jonas