Re: [Hammock Camping] no more cheap Walmart fabric

  • michael thomas
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 17, 2007
      it is still in the planning stage right now....to do the entire trip would
      take 4 or 5 days depending on river conditions..if you do a search for
      choctawhatchee river it will bring up a site with some very useful info...we
      plan on doing from newton ala to the last bridge before the bay/gulf...and
      early may is our target ....i will post a notice when i get all the details
      worked out...safe journeys

      >From: "C C Wayah" <ccwayah@...>
      >To: <hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] no more cheap Walmart fabric
      >Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:59:45 -0500
      >
      >How many days does it talk to do this float trip?
      >and when are you going.
      >
      >I have a alternate plan in mind to see some firneds that live 40 miles from
      >the PCT on the Oregan boarder.if I can and do some hiking so you have
      >competition.
      >
      >Rogene.

      Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more´┐Ż.then map the best route!