Re: Snoring

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2007
      This is just about what I was thinking. Your head may be dropping forward as your neck flattens out. I used one of those U-shaped flocked inflatable travel pillows until reading Kevin (StoveStomper) Smith's idea. He found some of those 3 section inflatable float-thingies for small children's arms, and cut off the inner section that doesn't inflate. The remaining 2 chambers support my neck perfectly in a hammock and they are incredibly light.

      Rosaleen

      Re: Snoring
      Posted by: "michael thomas" blackoracle69@...<mailto:blackoracle69@...> scalphunter36330
      Date: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:32 pm ((PST))

      try placing a rolled up towel or other such thing under you neck .sounds
      like you are laying too flat and your tongue is slidding back causing the
      bad snoreing.. safe journeys