Fw: [Hammock Camping] no more cheap Walmart fabric

  • lmonasky
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
      From: C C Wayah
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 1:09 AM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] no more cheap Walmart fabric

      If you are loking for fabric try Eureka Camping Center in Binghamton New York. I have been buying tents there since 1975. I grew up there and they always carried ripstop nylon and canvas by the roll. They are on Conklin Ave but I don't know the phone number. All I know is the area code 607.

      Joe
      __,_._JoeJ___

    • jonas4321
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2007
        > If you are loking for fabric try Eureka Camping Center in Binghamton
        New York. I have been buying tents there since 1975. I grew up there
        and they always carried ripstop nylon and canvas by the roll. They are
        on Conklin Ave but I don't know the phone number. All I know is the
        area code 607.

        > Joe

        Here's their web page. It doesn't say anything about fabrics, I'll
        have to give them a call. They are only two hours from me.

        http://www.eurekacampingctr.com/eureka/text_1.asp?s_id=0&

        Jonas