Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: no more cheap Walmart fabric

  • C C Wayah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      Silnylon and rip stop only shows up at times on the dollar shelves as bolt
      ends..
      Check the dollar shelves frequently and you just might find sainylon and rip
      stop but you have to check often or it's gone.

      Regular stores such as Hancock's or Joanna's carry silnylon outdoor fabrics
      either. They have a bit of nylon for clothing liners but rarely rip stop
      nylon and never sinylon in my experience.

      That is why we must be callign Wall Mart to keep the fabric department.
      TThrifty people use the dollalr shelves for clothing and somem for costumes
      etc. I know I made my daughter's maternity clothing from the dollar fabric.

      And I have been buying all the sinylon and rip stop
      I could find.

      Rogene.