RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: rope

  • Carey Parks
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2007
      Call them. The phone number is on their web site. That worked best for me.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2007
        For those of you who can wait until May, you might consider ordering ropes from Tom Hennessy or web strapping, etc., from Ed Speer with a request to pick up these items at Trail Days. Let them know ahead of time so that they have enough extra stock on hand...

        Rosaleen

        Re: rope
        Posted by: "Carey Parks" cjp129@...<mailto:cjp129@...> parkscarey
        Date: Mon Feb 5, 2007 12:14 pm ((PST))

        If you just need some to hang your hammock, try calling Tom Hennessy. I
        asked him a while ago if I could purchase some for a friend's hammock and he
        agreed. I never made the purchase however, since the friend solved the
        problem another way. IIRC, Tom's price was quite fair compared to the marine
        stores.