Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: rope

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2007
      I am considering emailing HH to see if they would sell cord to me.

      I came into possession of a Lawson Hammock and I am feeling that
      replacing all the rope on it with the spectra cord will reduce weight,
      but plus allow me to attach some lines that I can use with tree
      huggers.

      TV
    • Carey Parks
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2007
        Call them. The phone number is on their web site. That worked best for me.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 6, 2007
          For those of you who can wait until May, you might consider ordering ropes from Tom Hennessy or web strapping, etc., from Ed Speer with a request to pick up these items at Trail Days. Let them know ahead of time so that they have enough extra stock on hand...

          Rosaleen

          Re: rope
          Posted by: "Carey Parks" cjp129@...<mailto:cjp129@...> parkscarey
          Date: Mon Feb 5, 2007 12:14 pm ((PST))

          If you just need some to hang your hammock, try calling Tom Hennessy. I
          asked him a while ago if I could purchase some for a friend's hammock and he
          agreed. I never made the purchase however, since the friend solved the
          problem another way. IIRC, Tom's price was quite fair compared to the marine
          stores.