Re: [Hammock Camping] JMT

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007

      > going for the triple crown my friend? ...tim

      I'll see how the JMT hike goes before planning a PCT hike...

      One Trail at a time.

      Cheers!
      Marta/Five-Leaf
    • olhiker2
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007
        > I'm planning to hike the John Muir Trail hike in August,
        > Anyone interested in joining me?
        > Cheers!
        > Marta/Five-Leaf

        Marta.
        My wife and I are planning to be on the JMT in Aug. at 8/12
        mi/day, only we are going Nobo starting at Kennedy Mdws along the PCT
        to the JMT to Toulome Mdws. I hope we meet you on the trail.
        Best,
        Carl in San Diego