Re: [Hammock Camping] JMT

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
      going for the triple crown my friend? ...tim

      marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: I'm planning to hike the John Muir Trail hike in August, or possibly
      even after Labor Day. Pace would be moderate--around 15 miles/day, or
      a little more than two weeks for the whole thing. Anyone interested in
      joining me?

      Cheers!
      Marta/Five-Leaf

    • marta_clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007

        > going for the triple crown my friend? ...tim

        I'll see how the JMT hike goes before planning a PCT hike...

        One Trail at a time.

        Cheers!
        Marta/Five-Leaf
      • olhiker2
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007
          > I'm planning to hike the John Muir Trail hike in August,
          > Anyone interested in joining me?
          > Cheers!
          > Marta/Five-Leaf

          Marta.
          My wife and I are planning to be on the JMT in Aug. at 8/12
          mi/day, only we are going Nobo starting at Kennedy Mdws along the PCT
          to the JMT to Toulome Mdws. I hope we meet you on the trail.
          Best,
          Carl in San Diego