JMT

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
      I'm planning to hike the John Muir Trail hike in August, or possibly
      even after Labor Day. Pace would be moderate--around 15 miles/day, or
      a little more than two weeks for the whole thing. Anyone interested in
      joining me?

      Cheers!
      Marta/Five-Leaf

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007

          > going for the triple crown my friend? ...tim

          I'll see how the JMT hike goes before planning a PCT hike...

          One Trail at a time.

          Cheers!
          Marta/Five-Leaf
        • olhiker2
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007
            > I'm planning to hike the John Muir Trail hike in August,
            > Anyone interested in joining me?
            > Cheers!
            > Marta/Five-Leaf

            Marta.
            My wife and I are planning to be on the JMT in Aug. at 8/12
            mi/day, only we are going Nobo starting at Kennedy Mdws along the PCT
            to the JMT to Toulome Mdws. I hope we meet you on the trail.
            Best,
            Carl in San Diego