RE: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] RE: [SPAM] Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest porn spam

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
      Thanks RevT, I've checked a bit more & found that that email address
      belongs to someone inappropriate for our group, so I've removed that member
      & banned the address. It is a sex related email address & the owner joined
      our group 2 years ago-so it was not a new member that our recent
      moderator-approval process would have caught. Unfortunately, I failed to
      catch this sooner--My apologies to everyone. At least we're now free from
      that one..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
        Thanks for what you do, Ed. Interesting that I never saw the original email
        - I guess the filters I have set up in Outlook caught it and deleted it...I
        thought it would be in my deleted folder if so, but it's not there either...

        _____

        Thanks RevT, I've checked a bit more & found that that email address
        belongs to someone inappropriate for our group, so I've removed that member
        & banned the address. It is a sex related email address & the owner joined
        our group 2 years ago-so it was not a new member that our recent
        moderator-approval process would have caught. Unfortunately, I failed to
        catch this sooner--My apologies to everyone. At least we're now free from
        that one..Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        .

        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=8969804/grpspId=1705065843/msgId
        =16791/stime=1170423018/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>