Re: Re: Digest Number 145

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      Tim-

      The PI bullet missed me that time. Fortunately, I got there during daylight hours and set up after closely inspecting each prospective tree.

      The trail section that I hiked was full of poison ivy. I popped a lot of a homeopathic "Rhus Toxecondren."

      Check the stuff out. It helps me more than Prednisone. Rosaleen

      From: "tcoug7" <tcoug7@...>
      Subject: Re: Digest Number 145

      We stayed at the Harper's Ferry Hostel, a bit north of town. My
      > partner stayed inside, I used my Hennessy outside. The keeper at
      that time had
      > no problem with campers or hammockers. The only difficulty I had
      was finding
      > two trees that weren't covered with poison ivy.

      Ahh Rosaleen, I contracted poison ivy there too!

      Tim