Re: hammock and back pain

  • chris_nimon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2007
      I WAS HIT BUY A TRUCK WHILE WALKING ACROSS A PARKING LOT. SHORT STORY
      IS I WAS FIRED, LOST INSURANCE, AND CANT SUE IN INDIANA. NOW HAVE 3
      DEAD DISCS, AND 3 DEFORMED VERTABRAE. DOCTOR SAID ANY STRESS ON MY
      SPINE AND I MIGHT NEVER WALK AGAIN. I AM UNABLE TO GET OPERATIONS TO
      FIX AS I HAVE NO INSURANCE.
      I ALSO CANT SLEEP FOR MORE THAN A FEW HOURS ON A BED. SO I HUNG MY
      HAMMOCK IN THE BEDROOM. WHEN LAYING ACROSS THE CENTER LINE IT SLIGHTLY
      ELEVATES MY HEAD AND FEET. THIS SLIGHT ARC SEEMS TO RELIEVE THE
      CONSTANT PRESSURE. IF MY WIFE WOULD LET ME ID SLEEP IN IT EVERY NIGHT
      AND PUT ONE IN THE LIVING ROOM