RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 10, 2007
      Thanks for clarifying that Rosie-it sure fits much better with my earlier
      opinion of one of the 3 SOBOs. If fact, he told me on Springer before dark
      that he & the other two SOBOs had already seen some disruptive behavior from
      those section hikers at a trail shelter a few nights earlier and had been
      trying to avoid them ever since. Completing a thru hike certainly is a
      life-changing event and I'd like to think the 3 SOBOs will forever be proud
      of their accomplishment, as well they should be..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 13, 2007
        Gutterman polyester

        Rick

        Jeff Palmer wrote:
        > I'm thinking about making a hammock from silk. Can anyone recommend
        > what kind of thread I should use?
        >
        > Jeff

        Walk Well!

        Rick (Risk)